Dr. Strub’s dental office is committed to providing you with the exceptional dental experience that you deserve. He values your relationship and constantly strives to make sure that you have clear choices about the dental care you want to receive. Our financial policies are just another example of our commitment to provide you with clear and multiple choices so you can easily obtain the cutting edge dental care that you expect.
Please take a moment to become more familiar with our flexible financial policies and the choices that are available to you.
- Dr. Strub encourages all patients to make financial arrangements before treatment begins.
- For your convenience we accept payments by Cash, Personal Check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Card.
- A 5% financial courtesy savings is offered to you if you have no previous balance on your account and you pay in full for the day’s service by cash, check, or credit card.
- Dr. Strub offers third party financing thru CareCredit that provides no-interest and low-interest lines of credit to patients from 6 months to 60 months.
- Dr. Strub offers limited in-office payment plans.
Our office will be happy to help you process your dental insurance forms free of charge. Our friendly business and administrative team will provide your insurance company with all the appropriate information including dental X-rays, intra-oral photographs, a narrative explanation of your treatment if necessary, a copy of the pre-determination of benefits your carrier may have provided you, and a letter to your carrier encouraging them to promptly process your claim.
Your dental insurance is a benefit of your employment designed to help defray the cost of certain types of dental services and treatments you may have chosen. Dr. Strub does not believe it should be the primary factor in making important decisions about your dental health. Each dental insurance company has it’s own unique qualities and limitations. Dr. Strub encourages you to familiarize yourself with your policy and our business and administrative team will do their best to answer any technical questions that you may have. Please understand that your dental insurance benefit is a contract between you and your employer and that you are responsible for the full balance of the fees for the services that our office provides.
Contact Dr. Thomas J. Strub for More Information
Please contact Dr. Thomas J. Strub for more information, or to schedule an appointment. We will be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you may have.
Dr. Strub is proud to extend his services and expertise in cosmetic dentistry to patients in nearby areas. For your convenience, we have provided driving directions from the following cities.
- Directions from Dike
- Directions from Evansdale
- Directions from Hudson
- Directions from Independence
- Directions from Iowa Falls